Friday, January 2, 2009

Jerry Loses a Tooth!

When I was brushing Jerry's teeth, I noticed that he had a loose tooth. It was super loose and he said he had been hiding it from us so we wouldn't make him wiggle it:) Well, I said let me try pulling it once and if it doesn't come out we can wait. It came right out and flung itself in the back of Jerry's throat and he almost choked on his own tooth. I've never heard of that happening before, but once it was out he was excited for the tooth fairy to come. His teeth don't even fall out when there are replacement teeth halfway up behind them, so I thought I would help out. I don't know if that was a good idea or not.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

How exciting. When Dallin lost his first tooth, we thought he had swallowed it because we couldn't find it anywhere! Turns out it had rolled across the bathroom counter while he was brushing his teeth. Too funny.